Sunday 4 October 2009

Day 4 - What!

Evey was trying to sleep on the settee next to me so I thought I'd take her photo.  My camera beeps when it gets auto focus and when she heard it her ears immediately pricked up.  Unfortunately the focus wasn't going where I wanted and with a wide aperture there wasn't much depth of field so I switched to manual focus.  My camera also beeps when you get manual focus at one of the focus points so now Evey was starting to pick up her head to look to see what I was doing.  I fired off a few shots which made more noises as the camera focused and the mirror went up and down inside the camera.  As she moved I kept re-focusing and taking more photos and she just looked at me as if to say "What!".  She's cute but doesn't look happy at being woken up.

No comments:

Post a Comment